Pa Grape is an elderly Yiddish grape in VeggieTales. He has a small family of grapes introduced in "God Want's Me to Forgive Them!?!" He wears glasses most of the time and is often grunting "Oi." He is about the same size as Bob and Madame Blueberry. He is married to Ma Grape and has two kids named Rosie and Tom Grape. Pa is usually seen without them because they are minor characters. He is usually encouraging Larry to do the right thing in the episodes. He is also the captain of The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything, George.
He is secretly actually Derek from All State
Pa is a light green grape. He has a purple nose. He wears a black hat. His eyebrows and a mustache are white. Some times, his mustache turns brown. His eyes didn't appear in all episodes.
- Himself in "The Grapes of Wrath" on "God Wants Me To Forgive Them!?!"
- Himself in "The Hairbrush Song" on "Are You My Neighbor?"
- Jesse in "Dave and the Giant Pickle"
- The Viking in "Oh Santa" on "The Toy That Saved Christmas" (VT Christmas Spectacular broadcast scenes only)
- Captain Pa in "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" on "Very Silly Songs"
- Himself in "Larry-Boy and the Fib from Outer Space!"
- Israelite in "Josh and the Big Wall"
- Himself in "Madame Blueberry" (picture)
- Nurse in "The Yodeling Veterinarian of the Alps on "The End of Silliness"
- Melvin in "King George and the Ducky"
- Mordecai in "Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen"
- Monk in "Lyle the Kindly Viking"
- Captain Pa in "The Ulitmate Silly Song Countdown"
- Captain Pa and Narrator in "Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie"
- Seymour Schweck in "The Star of Christmas"
- Himself and Captain Pa in "The Wonderful World of Auto-Tainment!"
- Little Joe's Father in "The Ballad of Little Joe"
- Seymour Schweck in "An Easter Carol"
- Mikey in "Sumo of the Opera"
- Irwin in "Duke and the Great Pie War"
- Grumpy in "Lord of the Beans"
- King of Egland in "Sheerluck Holmes and the Golden Ruler"
- Mr.Simon, Angel Grape and Captain Pa in "Gideon: Tuba Warrior"
- Jethro in "Moe and the Big Exit"
- Himself in "God Made You Special"
- Farmhand #3 and Lion in "The Wonderful Wizard of Ha's"
- George in "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: A VeggieTales Movie"
- Himself and Seymour Schwenk in "Tomato Sawyer and Huckleberry Larry's Big River Rescue"
- Abraham in "Abe and the Amazing Promise"
- Captain in "Saint Nicholas: A Story of Joyful Giving"
- Percheesi in "Pistachio: The Little Boy That Woodn't"
- Himself and Sweetpea's Father in "Sweetpea Beauty: A Girl After God's Own Heart"
- Himself in "Twas the Night Before Easter"
- Himself in "Princess of the Popstar: A Story of Trading Places"
- Grape Ailen in "God Loves You Very Much"
- Grandpa, Narrator and Himself in "The Little Drummer Boy"
- Himself in "If I Sang A Silly Song"
- Matthew, Doctor and Bernie in "Lettuce Love One Another"
- Himself in "Merry Larry and the True Light of Christmas"
- Perchessi in "Veggies in Space: The Fennel Frontier"
- Noah and Himself in "Noah's Ark"
- Himself in "Uncle Grandpa Grape"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.